FRANCHISE RESOURCE CENTER
How to Beat Your Competition
These days you can only beat your competition in one of four ways: pricing, exposure, location and aggressiveness.
The more of these means by which you do beat your competition the better. Your goal should be to win in each category. The big question is how to
do it in a combined approach that gives you an advantage in as many of these areas as possible. There is only ONE answer... Expand into more outlets!
Having more outlets allows you to combine efforts for improved results because:
Time Waits For No One
- More outlets gives you better buying power
- Allows you to lower prices to customer while protecting margins
- You than can beat your competition on price
- More outlets gives you improved brand exposure
- More outlets gives you better chances of improved locations
- Increases your overall segment market share
- Provides first-in market advantage and momentum
- And Finally... Permits you to beat your competition on convenience, exposure and aggressiveness.
If a business person waits, sooner or later the competition will pass him. Our prices and our system gives you the competitive edge over your competition,
and at the same time protects your business by embracing methods that are proven, safe, and stand the test of time.
Choices For Growth
With that in mind, you must realize the urgency of providing for growth. At least one of your competitors will! By us lowering the cost of business growth,
it is foolish not to!
Now that you truly see the necessity, we can now focus on your options. For an average small business, the options of growth are very, very limited –
until now! You can surely see this yourself by looking at your own options.
For those determined to grow, the choices REALISTICALLY narrow to one of four options: Franchising, Distributors, Licensing, OR Dealerships. The primary
difference in all the above options (except franchising) is - CONTROL and PUBLIC ACCEPTANCE.
If control is not such a big factor, then Distributorships, Licensing, etc. will work fine providing it is set up correctly. The primary difference in
franchising vs. the other methods is that you maintain complete control over the operations. If you primarily have a product or service that you just want
distributed or need more sales persons, then Distributorships or Licensing are viable options.
Public knowledge and acceptance of franchising is the highest of ANY method, leading to more sales, faster expansion, and more controllable growth. Franchising,
by its own nature provides expansion capital rarely equaled. Franchising can provide high amounts of capital without the usual “strings” attached.
Franchising your business is a perfect means of merchandising your business. It establishes a large marketing system in the shortest amount of time and with the
least capital outlay.
We will help you decide the proper strategy, but any choice should have these benefits:
By us providing you with tried and proven methods, plus our SUPPORT SYSTEM, you vastly increase the success of your business. We can help you fuel a rate of growth
far beyond the level achieved with any other company.
- Growth with very little cash outlay
- Fastest possible profit return by expanded revenue streams
- Stable growth
- Continuing income
- Motivated Outlet Management provides minimal management and personnel problems
- Combined buying power
- Combined buying power
- Combined advertising power
- Better image and efficiency
- In numbers there is strength thereby increasing competitive edge
Again, business growth is not the mysterious illusive monster that only the larger companies can do. It is a METHOD of doing business that we have made available
to the average business.